To all those who are graduating this year, congratulations to you! It is a very exciting moment and self defining glory. This is a testament that you are capable enough to devour any storm that can come before you.
Always remember though, it is not a sealed deal that you will be successful after finally getting your formal qualification. Your character and attitude towards your career – will determine how far you go in life.
Below Are The Common Emotions That Graduates Usually Face!
1. You will be anxious!
2. You will feel more under pressure!
3. You will feel lonely in your job search!
4. You will feel like the world is closing down sometimes. Some of your school friends might have already be getting jobs you haven’t got. Sometimes you will start feeling nervous that the job you have doesn’t define you as the professional that you want to be, or like your school friends are having consequently to your chosen field.
What You Will Have To Understand Is This:
5. You will have to remain calm and know that it is not how fast your get a job that will give you fulfilment in your career, but how consistent are you in developing yourself even beyond Higher Institution learning.
6. You will have to believe in yourself even more now, this can only be done by continuously feeding your skills – day in and day out, no matter what.
7. A career is not defined by the qualification you have acquired, neither is it defined by the job post you will be having. It will be defined by your holistic lifestyle that encompasses your strengths in whatever you do in life.
8. You will have to always look for that only thing, that differentiate you from all your fellow Graduates; this will guarantee you a space in your field of expertise as the amazing professional you are or at least want to be!
@bayekeniSA #IamChange #Declare #Careers